Friday, April 20, 2012

Fairy Tail: Lucy Heartfilia 1

All thanks go to Meca-Yugi.

I'd write a description, but I honestly don't know a single thing about Fairy Tail. But it sure doesn't look too bad.


  1. I really need to see this anime...I heard good things about it. Not to mention it kind of reminds me of One Piece.

  2. This anime is pretty awesome. Watched the couple seasons. The fighting is good, the characters are interesting, and one story line leads directly into another one with very few (actual) filler episodes. Last I checked the dubbed versions were available on Funimation's youtube page.

    The longer you watch this Fairy Tail, the kinder it becomes to barefoot lovers, especially with Erza Scarlet, who is a true beauty. I'd link a couple scenes but I wouldn't want to spoil anything for ya. ;P

    Needless to say Fairy Tail comes HIGHLY recommended.

  3. EDIT: Oops, forgot to say, most of the episodes are actually subbed. But if you watch the English voice actors, they do a pretty impressive job despite Funimation's reputation. It helps that the dialogue is often wittier than normal, I imagine the voice actors are able to take their lines more seriously. I was a little sad to switch from Eng dubs to subs. =P