Sunday, April 21, 2013

Daphne and Velma


  1. I've yet to see the footage of a magic hand taking Velma's shoe off in the what's new scooby doo episode "Riva Ras Vegas" uploaded to this site.... mind you I mentioned it to KSC waaaaaaaay back when I first joined this site so I can't blame anyone for not noticing. Just hope someone who is interested will upload images of it now :P

    1. I uploaded it before. Search for Daphne and Velma.

  2. Nice bare feet on both! Daphne's are a little blockier than I would have thought, but Velma's would be fun to tread all over me! Come to think of it, so would Daphne!

  3. Wow...I really need a cold shower. Awesome post!! :-D

  4. These images of Velma and Daphne in swimsuits are from the Scooby-Doo animated film, Scooby doo Camp scare, just in case some of you are wondering. Also, I am sure some of you dudes out there, like myself, probably just brought not only because you're a Scooby doo fan but just to see Daphne wearing a sexy bikini.