Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mega Man Girl Foot Awareness Reploid Factois

It's time to forget about the overrated. and focus on the Underrated. Namely the Girls of Mega Man. I'm gonna be spreading Mega Man Girl Feet Awareness. I will need your help though,KSC. Anyway, I'm kicking things off with this Fact.

Contrary to popular belief,the Armor (including boots and gauntlets) of Most Reploids/Androids of the Mega Man series are actual Armored suits and not part of their structure.

However,there are some exceptions. Such as: Sigma,Vile,Doris The Robo Maid (from the rs cartoon),The Various Robot Masters,The Various Maverick Bosses,The Mega Man Killers,Most (if not all) Net Navis,The Zero Series Mavericks,Duo,Dr.Weil,King,Omega,General,Copy Rock,Dr.Doppler,The X-hunters,The Nightmare Police,Possibly Signas,Double aka Jello Man,Lifesavor,Possibly Douglas,Middy,Techno,Possibly Gleemel,Possibly Zain,Possibly Gareth,The Stardroids,Terra,Sunstar,and Minor Robots (such as workforce robots and grunts).

The armor of these androids are their actual bodies.

Stay tuned for Many more..

9 comments:

  1. :-D Great Stefan. I'm Looking forward to seeing which Mega man girls you post. Outside of Rockman Exe and Megaman Legends my knowledge of Megaman tends to be pretty limited but I'll try to help in any way I can. The series does have some hot girls who deserve some attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn right it does :D. Oh,and Mega Man Will be in Super Smash Bros WiiU

      Delete
    2. That's great. ^_^ I'm hearing a lot of good things about the new Super Smash Bros. It sounds like its going to be a great game. :-)

      Delete
    3. The newly revealed character Wii Fit Trainer is a dream come true. She's got a great unique look AND she's barefoot. She'll definitely deserve some love here. :D

      Delete
    4. Yeah I really loved that they added her into the game. It was a great surprise. ^_^

      Delete
  2. OH would really like to see the girls from the X series :D by far me fav of all the megaman media out there with Marino and Alia around the top of my list

    As for Megaman in SSB is meh to me as capcom will never give me another megaman game just cameos and joke characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. An ineresting idea. I'm curious as to where your information comes from concerning reploids having "normal" bodies underneath their armor. And you say "most" reploids are like this, when your list of exceptions is the majority of characters and bosses in the whole franchise. :/ I also question why they would have human-ish hands and feet underneath their armor because it's very impractical for robots. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da** It AC dont be killing my hope and dreams with your logic lol but i can see Dr. Light built them to be Human like to help him out around the lab and eventually the City but Evil Wily took them...etc storyline :P

      Delete
  4. This'll be sweet! There's a surprising amount of Roll feet pics around the web too. It'll make for an excellent collection.

    ReplyDelete