Friday, October 4, 2013

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto

Sakura is an extremely energetic, cute, sweet, cheerful and very beautiful character. She is very athletic, being a member of her school's cheerleading squad and an excellent runner, a trait she inherited from her father. Her catchphrase is "Hoe!" (usually stretched), which is used whenever she is shocked or scared even the slightest. She also fequently shouts "KERO, NO!!!", when scolding Kero. She often comes across as na├»ve, clumsy, dense and clueless, but she has her perceptive moments on occasion.








































































































11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 2, 6, 8, 12, 15, 17, 18, 22, 33, 37, 41, 49, 62, 63, and the first movie.

      Delete
  2. Amazing post dude =) man I haven't seen that show in forever back when it was on foxbox I think it was or something similar. I loved Sakura way back then =D great to have a blast from the past, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post Bambino :) Sakura has remained one of my all time favorite anime female main characters since my childhood. May I point out a scene I noticed you seem to have missed out? The very first episode, the scene where Sakura's alarm wakes her up from her dream that she has throughout the series, as she wakes up from the alarm she flails her arms and legs all over the place before she sits up straight, its a very quick scene so I can understand if you missed that ;) if you pause it just right when she's flailing her legs around you get a near close up of her toes, with toe nail detail in shot too*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I've added that to my post.

      Delete
  4. For once i have all of these from past years of image caps or finds of my own though Sakura K. i watched a few episodes when i was younger then found the Subs years later and still havent finished it . Now just need to cover some of the other awesome Clamp girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls that i can think of at the moment are Hikaru Shidou Misaki Suzuhara and i guess any from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

      Delete
    2. I didn't think there were any barefoot scenes in Tsubasa.

      Delete
  5. Awesome Bambino! Cardcaptor Sakura rocks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete