Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Addams Family: Morticia Addams

Morticia is the matriarch of the Addams Family and wife of Gomez Addams and mother of Wednesday Addams, Pugsley Addams and Pubert Addams.

Happy Halloween!


  1. :-D Great post Bambino. Morticia is perfect for Halloween.

    On a sidenote I vaguely remember an episode of the live version of the Addams family (I think it was the fox revival series) where Gomez was doing something with Morticia's feet (either worshipping or playing with them I can't exactly remember). I thought it was pretty funny at the time. I'll try to research it.

    1. Yeah it was the New Addams Family.

      Don't know what episode it was though. ^_^;

  2. I watched an episode of this cartoon a week or so ago. Uncle Fester couldn't sleep, so he had Wednesday tell him a story. Since she was already in bed, she was barefoot. Cute feet, and I'd let her tread on me! I believe the episode was "Jack and Jill and the Beanstalk". I'd screen cap it, but I can't find it on YouTube. Sorry! Perhaps someone could find it for us? I hate to ask, but I can't screen cap very well even if I could find it.