Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gonna Be Seeing Nel Soon

Hey guys, still no official return with pics yet. However, I got some important news. I'm gonna be seeing Nel again pretty soon. Anyone interested in seeing her back up on here? If so, whose interested in commissioning her or at least helping me pay for another shoot of her? Let me know ASAP. She does need to finish that one shot I put up of her with me but that's gonna have to wait till spring. Anything she does shoot will have to be indoors so keep that in mind.


  1. That's awesome Heretichero. ^_^ The pictures you took of her before were great. I hope that you're able to secure funding for your shoot. :-)

  2. Looking forward to seeing new stuff from you! I don't have any money to pay myself, but I'd like to see new pics from Nel. :)