Monday, June 23, 2014

Return Contest

Okay, I know its been forever since I did anything on here and unfortunately I'm having the same technical difficulties on here that I am on DA. So to make up for lost time, I'm hosting a little contest here.

The following picture is of a very alluring woman's foot.

Guess who this is correctly and you may get something. For all fairness purposes, try to email me your answer as to not steal it from the comment section. I'll give you one hint: She's voiced two characters on here, both of whom I've made posts of. Good luck guys.


  1. How do I email you? Your blogger profile seems to be set as private.

    1. Yes, but don't forget the photos of Princess Theti's feet, Tiya's feet and Mika's feet from Papyrus: Revenge of Ramses, Maria Wong's feet from Braceface or Marie José Perec's ebony feet from Pirelli 1997/98 commercials.

  2. Can we get an email address please?

    Also, it's great to see you again. :)

  3. Ok, my email address is and what is your email address?

  4. Hi Heretichero. ^_^
    Hmm...that is a tough challenge. *Scratches chin*

    By the way for those asking for his e-mail it's

    Good luck guessing everyone. ^_^