Once again I'm revisiting the Hit List to knock off another character. This one is a hot martial artist from Fatal Fury /. King of Fighter!
I know technically she has a lot of good foot views so A.I. isn't generations isn't really necessary but I'm posting some images for her anyway because I was able to get some updated angles and poses for her.
(Various webfinds and Gemini images of her)
Chae Lim specialty is Tae Kwon Do so she is a kicking pro. She is fierce in the ring but outside of it her personality is lighthearted. It seems like it would be fun to be dominated and teased by her.
One more Hit List girl checked off. With a little bit of hope. The Hit List can be completed this year.
Until next time!!
-KSC






My customary appreciation for barefoot female martial artists. Calloused, sweaty feet, yummy. I took Tae Kwon Do lessons as a kid btw.
ReplyDelete:-) Female martial artist feet are great. Oh neat. I took Judo as a kid and some Aikido in highschool.
DeleteWait, you took Judo and Aikido? I did took some martial arts during my middle school years but never got a black belt let along stay around in that sport for long due to personal issues and being anti-social.
DeleteYes I'm not a black belt in either one as well. Judo was an after school defense course and Aikido was for school credit. I had a choice between taking that and dance courses. I did get some additional G.I. Combat training though.
DeleteI see. You'll probably do fine in a fair fight.
DeleteI haven't played any Fatal Fury or KOF games so I'm not familiar with this girl.
ReplyDeleteShe's new to me as well Apparently she is a Tae Kwon Do expert so she uses her feet a lot in kicks.
DeleteI see. I was hoping you got any info on her.
DeleteYes I was able to get some. This is her full her full bio from the SNK Wiki.
ReplyDelete"Chae Lim began learning Taekwondo at the age of five. She is rumored to be Kim's secret weapon for the King of Fighters tournaments. The Maximum Impact tournament marks her first professional debut. Though she seems to inherit Kim's seriousness in battle, Lim reverts to being a normal girl when she takes off her gloves and enjoys being with her friends on her spare time."
I see. Quite a decent backstory. I just wish I can play these SNK games.
DeleteHot indeed.
ReplyDeleteYes very much. ^_^
Delete