Monday, July 27, 2026

Kingdom Hearts: Aqua (A.I. Artwork/Edits)

Aqua was another character who I have been longing to post for a while. As a Final Fantasy and Disney I really love the series a lot. It was really nice that they added a female Keyblade Master that was playable. Sadly we don't get to see her barefoot at all in the games as far as I am aware. It would have been cool if the developers gave her some barefoot customization with her costumes. Though she lacks that feature in the game not going to stop us from making barefoot customizations of our own though. :-)





One of the big letdowns in the game was there was a scene where Aqua seemed like she was about to try on Cinderella's slipper but sadly she opted out of it once she saw Cinderella was available to try it on her herself.  I did create some A.I. images depicting what that scene would have been like...

(These are are a collection of Webfinds and Gemini and Nano Banana Edits)

Aqua looks really hot. I like her exotic blue hair. Her outfit is also very sexy. I like how it shows her shoulders and there are glimpses of her legs. Her footwear has a little too much going on with the knight armor. I feel it would have been a little sexier if she just wore boots. That doesn't stop me from fantasizing about her feet though.

Another really sexy thing about her is that she is voice by the Actress Willa Holland who also had a role in the Green Arrow series.

Aqua also appears in this earlier Kingdom Heart post which may also hint at other Kingdom Hearts women who I'd love to do future tributes for:

On that particularly thought... more to come soon!!
-KSC

5 comments:

  1. I do like her feet but are you going to play or get KHIV since next year is the 25th anniversary pf the franchise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better than anything I could have ever edited. Amazing as a matter of fact. Although seeing her on the clock tower is giving me symptoms of vertigo.

    ReplyDelete