On a side note, Kacique, the artist of this comm, was recently affected by the recent deadly earthquakes in Venezuela. While they themselves did not experience the worst that happened, it still caused power outages and intermittent internet service in their area. I ask you to please support them and send them well wishes. Their email address can be accessed via their Deviantart or Instagram pages. And of course, thanks for viewing!
Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Shinbi Apartment Fanart: Hari and Co.
Very special fanart, courtesy of Kacique. It features our favorite ghost hunting heroine, Hari Koo, and her close inner circle of friends, her brother Doori Koo, friend Hyun-woo Kim, and BFF Gaeun Lee. They're all just hanging out at Hari and Doori's home of Apartment 444 in Shinbi Apartment, happily waving hello to all their fans. This is actually the first time I've included boys in a commission, but Doori's such a good kid and I like him so much. And Hyun-woo is so invaluable on their missions, it would have been a crime not to include him. I'm well aware the girls are still wearing socks, and you'd have probably liked it better if they were barefoot, but I personally think they look so much better this way, rockin' those cool socks. Bottom line, they're all a bunch of great kids, and they'll always hold a special place in my heart, and hopefully all of yours too. As usual, please share your comments and appreciation below.





These always are in the same pose.
ReplyDeleteAlso I hope Kacique is doing alright.
Cute picture you have, Dan B. I pray that Kacique is doing OK.
ReplyDelete