Ok...Today's posted character is Tira from Soul Calibur. Tira is another bad girl who I've been wanting to post for awhile but couldn't find material for. I feel like her best design was her original Soul Calibur III design. I heard rumors that Soul Calibur IV has barefoot customization options for her but I haven't gotten a chance to test this feature. Her design in the other games also doesn't compare the short haired look of her debut.
The green and pink polish was a nice touch Gemini added on its own. It feels like the program got inspired by Jinx from Arcane League of Legends who is known to polish her toes in a similar fashion
A Small Animation
She kind of reminds of Saria from Orcarina of time though she's clearly a much more evil version of that. Her outfit is super hot and sexy. ^_^
Do you guys have a favorite Soul Calibur girl? The series has a lot of hot women in it?
Ok that's all for today guys however as always... more to come soon!
-KSC











It's been a long time since I played SoulCalibur with V and I got VI on PS4 but never played it.
ReplyDeleteI've played II, III, IV and V. I think I still have a lot to do in V though.
DeleteThe only one I played before V was II on the GameCube.
DeleteOh nice Soulcalibur II was my first on as well. I think I played it on Playstation 2.
DeleteSoul Edge was my 1st(ripped copy), on a modded PSX. Played a little of SCII on GC and my brothers got III - V on PS2, PS3.
DeleteNeat. You were able to play the first game in the series.
DeleteAppreciate the AI art, but not really the best looking girl I've seen.
ReplyDeleteShe can be pretty fierce looking. Doing this tribute made me realize she reminded me of Jinx from League of Legend. I think because they both can be Bipolar and Psychotic.
DeleteWhich means they're both just normal women. :^)
Delete😂
Delete