I have a big crush on this character. Zhalia Moon's foot content is so rare that she is one of the few women I have actually requested barefoot fanart for in the past just to see her barefoot. This next bit of A.I. wish fulfillment is dedicated to her...
I always wanted to see her with her boots off when she was doing this pose
I tried to get her having a pedicure
I also edited this POV kick from the series.
Removing the obstructing logo in the corner
And making her barefoot
(Various caps and A.I. Generated Edits)
Also as an added bonus the classic opening for Huntik. ^_^
Earlier Anime Feet Huntik Posts:
Zhalia was a cool character all around. She had Tsundere like personality. Tough on the outside however she ultimately showed that she really valued her friends. She also had cool powers and a hot appearance.
A sidenote is that Zhalia was voiced by Karen Strassman who also voiced Kallen Stadtfeld in Code Geass.
I'm going to try to continue to be more active on the blog at least until the end of the summer and the other posters on this site also seem to have a lot of good stuff planned.
Let me know if there are any characters or scenes you want to see and I'll try to find them.
-KSC












How can I do this to any characters like Inori Yuzuriha or Usagi Tsukino?
ReplyDelete