Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Amate (Machu) Foot Fanart

Machu got plenty of foot loving fanart. This is just part 2 of last Wednesday's post I did on her.
From "AnimeOtakuHeroes"
From "takaiwaeitoku"
From "krimmini"
From "krimmini"
From "toxic pter"

7 comments:

  1. Super hot images.:-) Nice post Custom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and her feet are absolutely beautiful. Very well done. The one with the smelly steam coming off her foot after taking off her sock is my favorite, naturally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love smelly feet like I do?

      Delete
    2. Yes. YES I DO. Ever since childhood. My own mom and the media would have you believe that girls are always prim and proper, always smelling like roses. In reality, they’re human and they stink and smell just like guys. The big difference is that a female’s natural smell acts like an intoxicating pheromone to males. So what I used to think was a simple fetish is in fact her body calling out to me, this is how a ripe woman really smells like.

      Delete