Thursday, August 27, 2026

GTA VI: Lucia

 

Gentlemen, it's finally here...Lucia's feet!! And so vivid looking too. There is also a fight scene in the trailer where she ends up in a gunfight without her shoes. I wonder if you can customize an outfit without stockings for it? Sorry, saw it on tv. Hope someone upload screencaps when it drops on YouTube.

Oh, and do her flip flops flop.















25 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honesty, I do not care for GTA at all because I hate how this game would overshadow discussion on upcoming release for the holiday season and the damned memes with the we got "X" before GTA VI infuriated me since NOT EVERYTHING involves about this one game! Sorry for the rant, I just hate how one game make it harder to for me to enjoy other games before or after it like Wolverine and Pokemon Winds and Waves. I'm not saying GTA is awful or anything, I just want some new games to shine rather than let this one game shallow everything in terms of sales and reviews of other fall releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, that was like a Michael De Santa rant right there Custom. Understandable indeed. I agree too.

      Delete
    2. It's never not been amusing seeing Custom get pissed off about things.

      Delete
    3. SomeFGuy: It's just I hate how this one game is everywhere even outside of video games like those stupid memes.

      Benny: Sorry, I got furious over the game's taking too much attention and even going so far as bring up things that came out before its release despite not related to it whatsoever.

      Delete
    4. Micheal De Santa is one one the guys in Gta 5. He rants alot.

      Delete
    5. richfeet: So I'm no different from that character in GTA5? Everybody rants at times, depending on how big they are.

      Delete
    6. The rant just reminded me of him that's all Custom. Of course everybody rants...

      Delete
    7. richfeet: Oh, my bad. I'm just telling you how I feel about the overhype on this one game.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To think this got Take-Two and Rockstar engaged in a massive sweeping dragnet all over the net. They're even requested federal DMCA subpoenas directed at Discord for all their private user data and anywhere else suspected of divulging game leaks.
      Holy shit.

      had a fucking stroke typing lel

      Delete
    2. So you're saying that the developer and publisher were in legal trouble?

      Delete
    3. What do you mean? Explain to me what I'm missing.

      Delete
    4. In a broad stroke subpoena, Take-Two/Rockstar are demanding multiple platforms relinquish all user data all to pinch the ones responsible for uploading GTA VI leaks. Hopefully it gains no legs, but knowing dickscord there's absolute zero guarantee their userbase is shielded from this as per their TOS, they'd hand them all over without hesitation. Essentially everyone guilty until proven otherwise.
      Never got full corpotard.

      Delete
    5. The Cyberleek guy!! They out looking to for him!!

      Delete
    6. Benny: OK. How much do you know about this? I mean, you'd been digging up some things.

      Delete
    7. Never go full corpotard*

      I dunno, some anons on 8chins gaymergay thread where talking about shit. Didn't even know who Cyberleek was until now.

      Delete
    8. 8chan.moe (or .st) Gamer Gate threads on /v/. When they're not busy being futanari fucking faggots, that's usually how I get a lot of info on vidya games. Especially since all that talk gets banned everywhere else, and X is too schizophrenic to comb through.

      Delete
    9. Benny is quite the thespian with words.

      Delete