Friday, August 28, 2026

Kingdom Hearts: Olette (A.I. Artwork / Edits)

Tonight's post is dedicated to the cute Tomboy from Olette from Kingdom Hearts. Let's see her kick off her shoes and socks to participate in various tomboy activities...

I wound up doing both her models. ^_^

(Various Webfinds and Gemini related artwork for her)

More Kingdom Hearts post can be found by using the Kingdom Hearts tag here:

Though this character only has a bit part in the game. She is very sweet and kind. She's also energetic. She managed to steal all the scenes she was in leaving a powerful impression on me. As far as I know she doesn't have any official barefoot moments in the game (hence the A.I post) but the unspoken rule for Tomboy character is that they don't mind walking around barefoot so hopefully we'll get to see that occur in the future. ^_^

Ok everyone ... that's all for now. Have a good weekend and as always more to come soon!
-KSC

1 comment:

  1. These KH girls and their big clown feet, so hot. Eiichiro Oda would be proud at the size of those beauties. Some AI almost seem to “shrink” their feet, which is disappointing. It makes it seem as if they’re just wearing really big shoes lol.

    ReplyDelete