Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Naruto: Mabui

I've been going through some older images that I had tucked away. These are from one of the after credits scenes where Mabui is narrating a news segment with the Ninja Strategist Shikamaru's father. I think the main reason I didn't post them when I originally capped these was that I was hoping that she would have more scenes to share. She is really cute though. I picture her feet having a coffee or caramel taste to them.

I did some A.I. touch ups to these removeing Shikamaru's father (Shikaku) from the background
And requesting Gemini to make her barefoot. ^_^
I also updated the setting to a dojo
Updated her position
I also requested an image of her stepping on the viewer.
The below image is a webfind I came across for her while searching
Mabui also appear in the Naruto Online game and has a sexy Kimono outfit as well.
I also had some fun requesting some specific customizations for it. ^_^

(Various caps, Webfinds and A.I. artwork for Mabui. I forgot the exact episode of the Panup. Possibly Shippuuden 296)

Mabui is the Assistant to the Raikage. She seems like she is really organized. She also has a cool ability to teleport items making her really useful in her role. ^_^ 

Though she only had a few scenes in Naruto Shippuuden she managed to steal all of the ones she was in. I really wish they used her more often in it.

Ok everyone... That's all for today. As always...More to come soon!!
-KSC




2 comments: