Thursday, August 13, 2026

Silverhawks: Steelheart (A.I./Edit)

Today's post is an Ultra rare character. The one female character in Silver Hawks Steel Heart. Barefoot content involving her is incredible rare even counting Fanart. In fact only one picture attempting to show her feet exists drawn by DA Artist Scamwich. That won't stop me from generating my own though. 😁

I imagine the Hi Tech future they probably some hi tech ways for her to make sure her feet are well taken care of.
I'm sure we'd love to be the ones tending to them though.





(Various Webfinds and A.I. Gemini Artwork of this character)

As a Little bit of a bonus here is the Opening for Silver Hawks

As a child of the 80's I remember this show when it was actually airing live. Silverhawks is an 80's Space Opera cartoon that was made by the makers of Thundercats though it wasn't quite as successful. It did have a good set of characters with cool designs and an awesome villain though. Mon-Star was absolutely

As for the featured character of this post... Steelheart (Emily Hart) is a great character too. She is a member of the Silverhawks who are a group of Law enforcement officers with Cybernetic enhancements that allow them to fly in space. She is the mechanic of her making her both intelligent and strong. Her twin brother Steelwill is also a Silverhawk as well. She also has fighting hark called Rayzor.

The artwork that was the basis for this tribute is a cover from the Silverhawks comic book series  released by Dynamite entertainment. It was created by the artist Leirix who has done some amazing artwork as well. Speaking of the comic book series, I have been following the Dynamite series pretty thoroughly. It is very good. Currently they have a very exciting crossover with Thundercats going on.

In addition to the comic book cover I also generated some artwork from one of frames of the cartoon so we have Some images of her closer in style to the cartoon.

Ok everyone... that's all for today. I can officially check a rare character off my barefoot wish list. Let me know if there are any rare characters you would like me to feature here. Let's close out this tribute Silverhawk's style...

Tally Ho!!
-KSC

1 comment: