Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The Gorillaz: Noodle 2

 This was another set of caps I came across cleaning up my Hard Drive. A follow up set for Noodle from the Gorillaz

As a little bit of a bonus...here's my favorite Gorrillaz song


(These were various Webfinds of Noodle)


The earlier Noodle post:

I talked a lot about Noodle in the last tribute I posted for her. The character continues to be a Badass character 14 years later. ^_^

Also I just got the "Guerilla" play on words with the band's name working on this tribute this morning. I can't believe it took me that long.

And on that exciting high note...let's end this post here!!

Until next time everyone!
-KSC











2 comments:

  1. Brother used to listen to them like mad. I recall they broke up quite some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned about this band from my own brother as well. Wow... I didn't know they broke up. They Celebrated 25 years last year I think. It makes me feel old. ^_^;

      Delete