Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Toy Story 5: Bonnie Anderson

First appearing in Toy Story 3 (Where the franchise should’ve ended), She is a small child who, after Andy leaves for college, takes possession of Woody, Buzz & the other toys that Andy owned. There’s not much but the next character in this movie I will showcase will make up for it. Keep in mind she’s 8, so no inappropriate comments.











5 comments:

  1. I'm so behind in this series. I did see the original though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find this good since the story should have ended after Toy Story 3. Heck, I didn't know there was a Toy Story 4 until I randomly found a trailer for it years ago. Also, how did you find these or where did you watch this movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting in the other 2 movies we never seen hee barefoot but I’m glad in the new movie we do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deaton, you know you could actually use Gemini to create those images you love of a girl on another girl's shoulders. A few pictures from the internet and some clear instructions, and you can make your dreams come true.

      Delete