Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
Knowing that you keep making these posts, I can tell you do.
Who are you? Why are you hating me and my posts?
@Anonymous: Yeah c'mon Bro, give him a break. I love these two just as much. It's not like I miss them or anything, but I hope there are plans in the future for them.
You overreact Custom, just saying. Calm down.
He makes a good point though. It's over, what's done is done. Let's move on, there's bigger better things out there.
>It's over
Knowing that you keep making these posts, I can tell you do.
ReplyDeleteWho are you? Why are you hating me and my posts?
Delete@Anonymous: Yeah c'mon Bro, give him a break. I love these two just as much. It's not like I miss them or anything, but I hope there are plans in the future for them.
DeleteYou overreact Custom, just saying. Calm down.
DeleteHe makes a good point though. It's over, what's done is done. Let's move on, there's bigger better things out there.
Delete>It's over
Delete