Monday, August 10, 2026

Gemini Created Anime Feet

Our good friend, Dan B., shown me these pictures after using Google Gemini and some of them you might know. I wanted to thank Dan for making these and their feet being shown at an anime convention after falling from the sky. To start off, his waifu, Haruka Kaminogi (Noein), then the big foot girl, Anna Kyoyama (Shaman King), the sweet Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket) and the energetic Manatsu Natsummi (Tropical-Rouge PreCure).

11 comments:

  1. Can't view this post from the main page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why ask questions, you could literally browse the homepage and see.

      Delete
    2. I can see that. Are you telling me to redo this post?

      Delete
    3. I never had this problem but there's probably just some check you need to switch to make "public".

      Delete
    4. Ya know, it could also be a scheduling glitch. Maybe just try reverting back to draft and republish it.

      Delete