Ok today's post is a tribute to the White Rabbit (aka Jaina Hudson) from DC Comics. This mysterious character was first introduced in DC's rebooted new 52 universe as a Batman villainess. Unfortunately with so many storylines occurring at the time period her storyline got lost in the shuffle and it was never really resolved. We also never got to see her barefoot not even in fanart ... until now anyway!!!
Tempted to Rub for luck. 🐇
A few image of her Secret Identity Jaina Hudson as well. :-)
Jaina has the ability to duplicate herself so technically her and her White Rabbit persona can appear together at the same time.
(Various Webfinds including Artwork from Artgerm and Tony S. Daniels and A.I. Generated images)
It's worth noting that Jaina does reappear in more recent DC Comic book issues however her design wasn't as attractive. There was also an weird storyline in the recent Sirens series where they decided to make a hulk version of her. There are also other characters with the name White Rabbit (at least one of which who showed her feet) that I may showcase on the site at a later date.
As for her new 52 incarnation. I did find it really hot!! I really wish they had used her more often and concluded her storyline and gave her and her secret identity barefoot scenes
Spotlight:
As most of you guys know I have a Comic Book Interactive story on Writing.com featuring a lot of Comic Boot female characters. This character is a very rare one so it is expected that you would be hard pressed to find her in the story. However there is one storyline that does have her make an appearance. This chapter was written a little while back by my friend Dylan M. I do have to catch up and port it over to the blogger version of the Interactive however it will be there eventually.
Ok everyone. That is all for today however as always... more to come soon!
-KSC

















No comments:
Post a Comment