Monday, September 7, 2026

Dark Magician Girl (Megapost) w/ Spotlight

 Custom was telling me with the Ishizu post earlier that September 2026 makes the 30th Anniversary of Yu-Gi-Oh! In honor of that let's do a tribute to another one of its female characters... the incredibly hot Dark Magician girl. ^_^ I have a lot of crushes in Yu-Gi-Oh but she is definitely towards the top of my list.
















































Some Additional Animations as well where she loses her boots and tries on Cinderella's Glass Slippers

(These are various webfinds, caps and A.I. Artwork for involving this character. The episode where she is barefoot in Yu-Gi-Oh! is episode 197)

More Dark Magician girl can be found using her tag here:

I also want to spotlight a hot Deviant Art story involving getting to worship her feet.

Spotlight

Ok everyone. I'll leave your fantasies to run wild for a bit with her.  As always... more to come soon!
-KSC

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see DMG's feet once again. I love her but I do missed the Master Duel era of YGO because it's my childhood up to 5D's and I wasn't enjoying the Rush Duel era with Sevens and Go Rush all that much due to duels being too fast and less strategic. I think the Speed Duels from Vrains is a precursor to that.

    ReplyDelete