Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
What the hell!? Why just why would you find that hot?
Stinky feet are hot
>"I did give it a good cleaning">not appreciating the ruinophilia If you're gonna musk gargle in her clodhoopers at least go full wabi-sabi about it, ya fucking homo.
clodhoppers* seems I'm drunk on her boot juice too.
Fun fact. Drinking out of a shoe is believed to be good luck. Check google if you don't believe me. ^_^
ye, a "shoey".
Jackpot! This post was practically made for me! The last thing I would want is for those boots full of wonderful female foot funk to be cleaned!
What the hell!? Why just why would you find that hot?
ReplyDeleteStinky feet are hot
ReplyDelete>"I did give it a good cleaning"
ReplyDelete>not appreciating the ruinophilia
If you're gonna musk gargle in her clodhoopers at least go full wabi-sabi about it, ya fucking homo.
clodhoppers*
Deleteseems I'm drunk on her boot juice too.
Fun fact. Drinking out of a shoe is believed to be good luck. Check google if you don't believe me. ^_^
ReplyDeleteye, a "shoey".
DeleteJackpot! This post was practically made for me! The last thing I would want is for those boots full of wonderful female foot funk to be cleaned!
ReplyDelete