A limited edition figure dedicated to the Dark Songstress version of Azura was created however it completely sold out.
As an added bonus some additional images of her more colorful alternate costumes.

I made two Additional A.I. images of her:
Also a clip of her Nohr dance as well as her more gentle Hoshido dance is available below:
Other Anime Feet posts for Azura:
The other Heel Turn segments so far:
Azura is an awesome character. She's a princess and has the magical ability to control water. As shown above she's an amazing performer being a beautiful singer and graceful dancer. Of course one of the big draws foot fans have for her is that she likes being barefoot and most of the outfits she has show off her feet.
It is worth noting that the Dark Songstress version of her is not truly evil and more of a disguise Azura uses. Her song and dance however is much more dominating and commanding in this version. The power of it could even bring down kings. 😁 It would definitely be fun to be in the front row while she was performing. Better yet I'm sure a lot of us would volunteer to be her dance floor for her performance if we could.
Ok everyone that's all for now and as always... more to come soon!!
-KSC










































































Finally. I was getting so tired of Jem and the Holograms.
ReplyDeleteThank you. :-) Azura is a great character.
DeleteI'm enjoying the Jem posts myself. I think the Finale for it will be this week.
Could you please distinguish the ai images from the official ones, because its going to confuse people.
ReplyDeleteOnly the last two are AI.
Delete>can't distinguish AI from real
DeleteYou need to get gud Guy.
either i didnt see the thing at the top of those images or he added them in after i said that, i think i just got distracted by those images and thought "wtf this is official? holy crap"
DeleteLuckily this character already had a lot of good barefoot content already available for her I didn't need to generate too much for her.
Deletewell she's almost always barefoot so that is given
DeleteYes that's true.
Deletei have a feeling someone working on this series might have a thing for feet
ReplyDeleteHopefully we will get some more good foot scenes in the Fire Emblem series in the future.
DeleteFantastic! Although personally, I prefer face turns over heel turns.
ReplyDeleteThank you. For face turns... do you like full redemption arc face turns or temporary good moments from evil characters? I can think of examples of both.
DeleteUm, both.
DeleteOh nice the temporary good I have is Shego where she turned good for an episode of Kim Possible.
DeleteFor Redemption arcs there are a lot of female characters I can think of who go through that such a as few Sailor Moon Villains like the Specter Sisters and Android 18 from Dragon Ball.
I wish some of the villains on Spidey and His Amazing Friends would turn Face for good, and not just temporarily. Electro particularly, I don't know why, but I like her for some reason. And Black Cat, but she's not really a villain, she just has sticky fingers, and never can seem to change her behavior. Regardless, she has a lot of good in her, and Spidey should welcome her into his inner circle.
Delete