Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, July 27, 2026

My Adventures with Superman: Lois & Kara (Season 3)

It’s seems to be mostly Lois which is fine with me because I love this version of Lois & was hoping to see some yummy caramel tootsies, Kara not so much unfortunately for the Supergirl fans. As a Constellation, I will take some clips of her in the show & edit them with AI & post that in the future.







































6 comments:

  1. I can't believe the cartoon took this long for some foot content. I mean, I don't remember bare foot shots on female characters like Lois Lane in the last two seasons. Is anyone still watching this show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like a Teen Titans Go! equivalent, except with adult humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so but Rick and Morty would be like this with adult humor.

      Delete
  3. That's awesome. I'm really glad we got foot content for these two characters in the series;. ^_^ Great post GumballW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, it’s a little disappointing that there was very little Kara And the fact that this was never really a beach episode to begin with, the antagonist just put them in swimsuits just for sh*ts & giggles, but I got to see Lois‘s caramel tootsies & they made up for it And who knows maybe in the future they’ll have an actual beach episode

      Delete
    2. Yes hopefully we'll get to see more of them in future episodes. :-)

      Delete