Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, July 30, 2026

Starfire AI Gallery

I’ve mentioned the past how I hate AI however it does have a few benefits like giving me barefoot scenes of my number one Waifu that animators would never draw, so I compiled a bunch of edited snapshots I made from Gemini from different versions of my Waifu, So we got Teen Titans 2003 Starfire, Teen Titans Go! Starfire, DCAU Starfire, 1980s comic Starfire & Injustice Starfire.





















5 comments:

  1. Wow great post and Customs Gumball. ^_^ Starfire looks really hot barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have another one with Cara from my adventures with Superman along with Lois Lane to make up for the Lack of Kara last week

      Delete
    2. Oh that is awesome. ^_^ I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Isn't this a bit hypocritical?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just because I hate AI as a whole doesn’t mean I won’t use it, I don’t mind AI being used for stupid shit like this, the problem is if it starts to replace artists, take away jobs, does peoples friggin surgeries, and we start poisoning our earth and water with those freaking data centers.

      Delete