Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
🎳: Fujimoto stated that Power's personality was inspired by Walter Sobchak from the film The Big Lebowski
🩸: She’s known as the Blood Devil
📻: Power's 76.1 shirt is a reference to a Japanese radio station.
Nice collection. :-)
At least Power got lovely feet despite her chaotic personality with Denji.
Jackpot!! Power is so damn sexy! She’s definitely the type of girl that doesn’t wear socks with them sneakers. I think she would prefer being barefoot all the time. Any girl cool enough to let you fondle her in the bathroom is a keeper in my book.
>fondle her in the bathroom
You’re gonna have to explain that clip to me, buddy. Not sure I get it.
>🇨🇳🐱❤️Yahari, it's Chen "Honk Honk" fuckin Yakumo!
Nice collection. :-)
ReplyDeleteAt least Power got lovely feet despite her chaotic personality with Denji.
ReplyDeleteJackpot!! Power is so damn sexy! She’s definitely the type of girl that doesn’t wear socks with them sneakers. I think she would prefer being barefoot all the time. Any girl cool enough to let you fondle her in the bathroom is a keeper in my book.
ReplyDelete>fondle her in the bathroom
DeleteYou’re gonna have to explain that clip to me, buddy. Not sure I get it.
Delete>🇨🇳🐱❤️
ReplyDeleteYahari, it's Chen "Honk Honk" fuckin Yakumo!