As sort of a follow up to the Insomniac version of Black Cat from the weekend, her is a tribute to the video game version of Mary Jane as well.
I initially started with this image of conept art from the game:
Imagine getting stepped on by her
After the Concept artwork... I customized some of the character models of the game making them barefoot.
(Various A.I. Artwork of Mary Jane depicted from her Insomniacs Spider-man Video Game Incarnation. a Special Thank you to Sonic876 for recommending her)
Other Anime Feet Tributes to Mary Jane:
This year is a big year for Mary Jane because she is celebrating a 60 year anniversary. It's hard to believe she had been in comics for that long already. I will probably do more tributes to her celebrating this event in the future.
As always more to come soon.
Your Friendly Neighborhood
- KingsSideCastle



















.jpg)

I do have the Insomniac Spider-Man 2 game on PS5 but I never played it yet. I have to get it before the 2028 deadline with Sony ending physical media on their video games and that upcoming year will be completely digital games on PlayStation consoles. Also, I did enjoyed playing the previous two games (Spider-Man and Miles Morales) on PS4.
ReplyDeleteOh very nice. Spider-man 2 is a lot of fun. :-) I played all three games in the series and really enjoyed them. ^_^
DeleteI know that game is better than the first two but I still need to find a time to play SM2.
DeleteHope that you are able to play it soon. The game is a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get the Insomniacs Wolverine game next month.
DeleteWow what a chin...good grief...
ReplyDeleteI feel like the Insomniacs version of her was heavily inspired from the Kirsten Dunst movie version of her. I personally thought her Spider-man 2 model was not as good as her Spider-man 1 look though the shoes she is wearing in 2 give us a better look at her feet, I also liked the concept game artwork for her better.
DeleteI know right!! Its like the second game made her chin too big man. Spiderman 1 is nice.
DeleteQuite amazing.
ReplyDelete:-) Nice pun.
Delete