Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, July 9, 2022

Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Kirishima, I-400, I-402, Maya, and others

Kirishima is a Fog battel ship that was sunk by I-401 and her Mental Model placed in a teddy bear.  She can be impatient and arrogant and enjoys teasing Haruna. 








I-400 is a Fleet of Fog submarine and sister to I-401 and I 402.  She and I-402 have linked cores that make them stronger when they work together.  




I-402 is similar to her sister, but seemed to be more willing to see Iona's side. 




Maya is a heavy cruiser that works closely with Kongou; although it turns out she was an observation unit created by I-400 and I-402 to spy on Kongou.  Maya likes to sing and play the Piano.





Now we move on to artwork of characters that do not appear in the show.

 Ashigara is loud, brash, impatient and violent heavy cruiser.







Hiei is polite, respectful and dutiful battleship.








Nachi is calm and rather gentle and peaceful and soft spoken heavy cruiser.







Yamato is regal, calm, soft-spoken super heavy battleship and flagship of the fleet of fog.







Musashi is a super heavy battleship who can a bit dreamy and detached from reality, but she seems to have a good understanding of human emotions.




No comments:

Post a Comment