Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The World of Narue: Hajime Yagi

Hajime is a science fiction fan in search of proof of aliens; despite that she doe not believe Narue when she says she is one, and considers it insulting that Narue would pretend to be an alien.  After becoming friends with Narue's sister Kanaka, she softened her view on Narue and the two became friends



























































































































3 comments:

  1. Aww man i can't believe you beat me to this well it's a good post.😁
    Paganax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy and his baldish haircut, he makes me feel as if I'm almost watching myself in his place in this anime (well I never went baldish like him, but I got pretty short hair, kinda like the Tenchi from Tenchi Muyou GXP). What I mean to say is that, aside from all the extravagant, elaborated haircuts and looks of boys in animes, this one is really really simple, I do say more bland too, but it's at least much more relatable in real life I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete