Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A TV Network For Foot Fans By Foot Fans.

Today,I Would like to talk about My Idea for a Foot Fetish TV Network.

What if there were a TV Network for foot fans by foot fans? Would be kinda cool. It'd be nice to have a Network to call our own. Plus,since Foot Fetishism is the most common Fetish,the ratings would be pretty good.

As you are well aware,Most of the Lamestream Media treats us as Jokes and looks down apon us as strange,pathetic,and even retarded.

Well,I would like to change that negative stereotype. I am now gonna submit my Ideas for a Foot Lovers Network. Also,Please Note that This Network will NOT be R-rated or X-rated. Just sayin'

Anyway,the first order of business is the Name. Sometimes,the name or a network helps a lot. I need a name that has style. something that'll make the network sound excepting. So I've decided to call it The Sole Dimension.

Cool,huh? And now the moment you all have been waiting for..The shows. Here are my current ideas for tv shows. Though later,I wanna add/create some original movies. Anyway here is a list of Shows.

Sole Sightings: A show that highlights foot scenes on mainstream tv shows (this also includes talk shows and shopping networks). Shoeplay and Shoeloss are also covered.

PedDocs: A Talk Show of Pediatrists. The show also covers foot care news.

Pampered Peds: A show that showcases the latest in women's shoes,as well as great places to get pedicures. It also showcases new foot care products.

Anime Foot Scenes TV: A TV show version of my Anime Foot Scenes Wikia. highlighting foot scenes in Anime and Cartoons.

Barefootin': A mini-series where pretty ladies are challanged to spend the day barefoot. If they make it through the day,they get cash.

Barefoot Workout: An all girl workout show,where they all workout barefoot.

MA Class: An all girl martial arts instruction show,where the students and teachers go barefoot. Also each week they teach a different martial art.

Barefoot Bootcamp: A TV Show where Barefooters teach women to walk/run barefoot.

Under Foot: A Game Show,where 4 women are blind folded and must feel things with their feet. If they ges correctly they win points. The one with the most points wins.

Sole Power: A game show where ladies test their foot strength against each other in various foot-related events for points. The one with the most points at the end wins cash. Kinda like American Gladiators,only with women and feet.

SP Voyer: a candid shoeplay and footplay video show.

Cospeds:For this show,beautiful cosplay girls show off their feet in videos.

Dr.Zero's Fantasy Massage Parlor: a foot massage parlor show with gorgeous cosplay girls (ladies who are models).

Barefoot Fighting Geniuses: A barefoot fighting show.

World Debooting League: A debooting fight show

America's Next Foot Model: A mini-foot beauty pagent where the winner gets lots of cash and a free foot model carrer. competitions include: talented feet,ticklish endurence,foot strength,best pedicure,smoothest feet,and softest feet.

At Her Feet: A Show where 5 men compete for a date with a beautiful single woman. Thing is,they must massage/tickle/worship her feet in a set time limit. The one who pleases her the most wins.

Tickle Dungeon: A game show where Women get tickled on their feet. The one who lasts the longest wins and gets a cash prize. This is a Tournament. Different tools are used too.

Toe Tease: A Game show where 6 woman compete for a date with a bacholer. They must seduce him with their feet and whoever pleases him the most wins.

The Orient Express: An asian foot video show with Japanese,Chinese,and Korean beauties.

Rug Sale: A show where female hosts showcase the best places to by rugs. They try them out by going bare or hosed feet on them.

Foot Zone: A Talkshow about Foot Fetish topics.

Don Piediano: A TV Drama,where a Don Turtelli-esque mobster tickles the feet of females to either get information or just to get revenge.

The Art of Feet: A show showcasing Foot-Loving Artists from Around the World (who create foot-realated art,of course).

Barefoot Steps: Beautiful Ladies Dance Barefoot in a Contest. Winner gets Cash Prizes and a free Spa Day at a local spa.

Virtual Soles: Where gamers play as barefoot girls in various games....mainly fighting.

Not bad for starter shows. of course Paid Programming is a must. So it's gonna be included. Now all I need is a Media Org to support this idea.

Well what do you think? Have any show ideas of your own? Leave a comment. 

Also be sure to check out My latest works on https://ffrealm.blogspot.com/

30 comments:

  1. magnificent sexy smoking hot feet there ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad idea. Can I help you with it. I would call this network, "FFN" Foot Fetish Network.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome! I wouldn't mind be a correspondent for the network. After all, my job would do interview with the ladies and ask them how their feet looks. I will have the greatest job in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, my friend. Hopefully, their might be a news program dedicated to the foot fetishist in the world. I would called it "FFN News Tonight."

      Delete
    2. That would be a good news show for foot fetishists. How about an FNN Podcast?

      Delete
    3. I don't like it BUT I love it! Podcast would be awesome. I know most foot fans would love to hear it.

      Delete
    4. Like interviews with fans or celebrities within the foot fetish community?

      Delete
    5. Yes! It would really boost the ratings and gaining confidence of the network. Without a doubt, a network like that will not only be a hit in the US, but it would be a hit through the world.

      Delete
    6. I wanted to add in some true fans of foot fetishism.

      Delete
    7. >celebrities within the foot fetish community?
      I know Quentin Tarantino's a real freak, that he even creeps me out.

      Delete
    8. Benny: What do you think about this idea? Maybe someone else isn't a creep on loving feet.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. Other than Elvis, he's the only one I'm actually aware of and his tenancies' been well known for years honestly.
      >someone else isn't a creep on loving feet
      You're gonna have to run a search on that one.

      Delete
    11. Benny: How much you know about foot fetishism and its drawbacks?

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    13. >How much you know about foot fetishism
      Just read the spergtasitically long screed I crammed into your "Future of Foot Fetishism" post.
      >its drawbacks
      uhh I know back in my late teens, I jacked myself up pretty bad, lel. Got to the point where I suffered awful stamina and constant forgetfulness. It stared consuming way to much of my time and it wasn't until I started getting really bad chest pains, I knew I had an addiction problem. So I had to wean myself off bit by bit until I just went about it more sporadically.
      TL;DR foot fetishism was my crack and only spelled disaster once ignited by the stupidity of a horny teenage monkey.

      Delete
  4. Well, totally in it for the "Anime Foot Scenes TV". But you wouldn't believe the nature of some parts the net, you'd probably end up getting this whole shebang crowd founded overnight, and unironically at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, emphasis on "nature" because there's some real unhinged folk - usually trust fund kids - who are willing to spend thousands in dollars like on just commissions alone for their fetishes or really niche stuff. And it seems the richer they are, the crazier their demands or expectations get (e.g. this one wojak shopper) and there are some die-hard foot enthusiasts with disposable income to burn (personally know someone who got involved with a couple). Just sometimes getting involved with those types can easily end up very soul draining, like a literal Faustian deal. In other words, usually when it concerns a lot of money, you'll most likely end up doing just the things they want rather than what you want. Normally you can find these people on places like Discord, where they have like these literal fetish cults too. And here I thought I was a freak but maaaaaaan, lemme tell ya, because I've seen some some shit...

      Delete