Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 24, 2022

My Top 5 Reiwa Era Anime Feet

To continue where the previous post left off, I'm only picking out the best female feet I've seen within anime shows or movies that came out after May 1st, 2019 to present day (The Reiwa Era in Japan). So anything that came out before May 1st, three years ago don't count. 


5. Marin Kitagawa (My Dress-Up Darling)

4. Moroha (Yashahime: Princess-Half Demon)


3. Misa Aoi (Kandagawa Jet Girls)


2. Xiaomei (Edens Zero)


1. Laura (Tropical-Rouge! PreCure)




Honorable Mentions: Karyl (Princess Connect! Re:Dive)


Fena Houtman (Fena: Pirate Princess)


Shoko Komi (Komi Can't Communicate)

4 comments:

  1. You haven't seen Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku? Or you didn't like it as much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen it along with My-Dress-Up Darling and I liked it. I am still trying to get posts from that Akebi out as soon as possible.

      Delete
  2. Once again another fabulous group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan, I tried to find truly good female feet to admire during that era. Are you fine with this?

      Delete