Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Help Wanted.

Been a long time,hasn't it? Real Life has kept me occupied. That's why there's been "radio silence" from me.

Anyway, I'm looking for some people who could assist me in running my blog: https://ffrealm.blogspot.com/

Y'see the blog is currently falling on hard times,judging by the overall views and I think getting some extra help running things could make things better...at least,a little bit.

For those interested,You'll need a Blogger account to join me (which most of you already have,so that shouldn't be an issue for you). You'll also need to gimmie your e-mail Once you join my blog,I will allow you to post many foot related topics,fics,and art. Though there WILL be guidelines and rules to follow,but it's nothing too extreme.

So for those interested,lemmie know down below.

Thanks in advance. 
 
And if I get enough members,I'll stop promoting my blog on here (I know how much many of you find that annoying.)

3 comments:

  1. Mr.S, I have several original feet fics I've improvised. But I'm not sure whether or not they meet your standards or criteria. And they never cross the line into erotic, especially considering the characters. And they're not exclusively on feet all the time, also fun friendships and relationships. I'm not sure whether or not you're looking for anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,let me take a look,and I'll judge for myself :)

      Delete