Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 2, 2023

Throwback Thursday: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Welcome to the second Throwback Foot Thursday of 2023, this one took some people by surprise including me when she first introduced in this anime. This is Lafter Frankland from G-Tekketsu and these are her pedicure moments from the first season: Episode 7 on November 15th, 2015, and Episode 22 on March 6th, 2016. You can check out her in past posts from KingsSideCastle and myself.
GIFs

5 comments:

  1. She really was, and as far as I'm concerned, she still IS IBO/G-Tekketsu's Best Girl, and goddammit, she fucking deserved better! 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, I can tell by your comment she probably faced a tragic end.

      Delete
    2. Ah, yeah. A little over two weeks late, but yeah. I won't say any more 'cause I've already spoiled enough as it is. 😓

      Delete