Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, March 28, 2024

Fanart Friday Poll #4 (Results)

I’m surprised and a little disappointed at the lack of participation on this one even more surprised at the result you’d think Nino would be 2nd place but no everyone likes Itsuki 2nd best apparently. Well anyway Miku wins so that’ll be up tomorrow. Also if you have a suggestion for a poll or character you want to see on Fanart Friday just suggest it in the comments and I’ll consider it. Don’t ask if you can have a request just put your suggestion in the comments and it’ll be put under consideration.


6 comments:

  1. Well Miku did have the most iconic barefoot scenes in the show. Glad she won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any female human character(s) from Bakugan Battle Brawlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta do a poll on Fairy Tail, you really like that series and the feet scenes don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also you should put Shantae in a poll.

      Delete
    2. Funny, I was just watching someone stream Shantae 2002 and Risky's Revenge.
      SEX WITH SHANTAE, SEX WITH SHANTAE

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry I missed this one. I wouldn't even know who to vote for anyway, since I've never actually watched the series.

    ReplyDelete