Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
She runs a dry cleaning shop called "Kinme Cleaning" in the seaside town of Atami. She
She is absolutely beautiful and has lovely feet. If any of you haven't seen this series, then I recommend you to watch it.
I’m in love. Just a regular everyday hardworking girl. The type who works up a good sweat and could use some soothing foot massages from someone like yours truly. I’d like to settle down with a girl like her, for sure.
Oh wow... She's very hot!!
She is absolutely beautiful and has lovely feet. If any of you haven't seen this series, then I recommend you to watch it.
ReplyDeleteI’m in love. Just a regular everyday hardworking girl. The type who works up a good sweat and could use some soothing foot massages from someone like yours truly. I’d like to settle down with a girl like her, for sure.
ReplyDeleteOh wow... She's very hot!!
ReplyDelete