The One piece series has no shortage of hot Women. Often overlooked but still one of my favorites is the cute Marine Office Tashigi. Tonight's A.I. Generated post is dedicated to her...
Tashigi has a lot of looks in the series but my favorite is her pre-time skip look
I also used this earlier swimsuit image I had of her as a basis for some additional fantasy artwork
(Various Gemini Images and Webfinds for her)
More of Tashigi's feet can be found in these earlier Anime Feet posts:
You can also more One Piece posts using the following label:
Tashigi is a triple threat of being smart, beautiful and cute. I feel like she is the Hinata of One Piece. ^_^
We still have a couple more weeks before summer tribute series wraps up. At this point I'll open it up to any suggestions. Let me know if there are any characters or tributes that you want to see or any poses or scenarios that you would like to see a character in.
Thank you for visiting and as always... more to come soon!!
-Kings S. Castle

















Nice posts.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much. :-)
DeleteTashigi is soooooo cute! I’d love to be able to give my warrior woman some soothing foot massages after she comes home from a tough day at the office.
ReplyDeleteVery hot. ^_^
DeleteI like Tashigi!!!
ReplyDeleteYes she rocks. ^_^
DeleteVery cool.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete