Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, October 9, 2026

Fanart Friday: Chun-Li (Street Fighter)

Artists featured in this post are kimihiro133sm, Fantastik0, GrayMantis, MostlyFunStuff, 1119642, LazyBoyBlue, scamwich, sandybelldf, H0n3YPop, Dr-Random-Art, Moekaki69, pepecoco, lostonezero, Toetiebandit, Krezlit Art (No Longer on Deviantart), reiq, Velocimander, Valentina-Tavolilla (No Longer on Deviantart), Croissama & chuckuddin.

Next Week’s Character:

📚😡😈🏫






















🇨🇳: She’s Chinese 


🦵: Most of Chun-Li’s fighting style involves her legs, more specifically kicking, her signature move is the Hyakuretsukyaku, which allows her to throw multiple kicks in one sitting.


🌸: Her name translates to “Beautiful Spring”

4 comments:

  1. I do love Chun-Li and her feet. Has anyone planned on checking out the Street Fighter movie coming out in theaters next Friday or wait until it's on streaming like Paramount+?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on seeing it but I’m not too excited. The casting alone should be a huge red flag for any Street Fighter fan worth their salt.

      Delete
    2. You're cautious or skeptical because the cast alone?

      Delete