Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, August 4, 2018

Sailor Moon Crystal (Season 1): Usagi Follow-Up

I was going to post these pictures on my first post of Crystal but after reading complaints of that post mostly covered Usagi in her socks as opposed to barefeet, I decided to make a follow-up to sastisfy those who prefer barefoot shots. Besides, I cannot put every heavy load of pictures on feet in one post because it will take too long to go through them all in one sitting, this is why I do multi-parts to keep them not cluster together.

22 comments:

  1. They look great, but I like the 90's version better, especially the full body designs where they're not too skinny and don't have expressionless eyes.

    I heard they improved on it though, so I might get back into watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was season three of this reboot. Believe me, the design are more of the 90s version.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info, I just might catch up with it today.

      Delete
    3. I see. I had saw the three seasons of the reboot and it was good. The fourth arc will be an two-part movie.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a dream where Serena was showing her feet to me and ask for a massage since she wanted one, so I gave her one.

      Delete
  3. Seeing Usagi's feet puts a smile on my face! Even better, I get a bigger dose of Yuuna's barefeet when watching Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs on Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was happy last night because of her feet.

      Delete
  4. yeah are the images of sailor moon crystal that I was referring to. Are you going to put chibiusa de sailor moon crystal? Custom

    ReplyDelete