Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sailor Moon Crystal (Season 3): Usagi Tsukino (Part 1)

Here is the third part of Usagi in Crystal, which is based on the Death Busters Arc, the third arc of the manga. This is where the art style had a different look, more like an modern Pretty Cure look and style. Honesty, I prefer this season's transformation sequence than the first two because it kept in old-school 2-D animation.
This is just the opening of the season. Since that alone had more than enough foot shots on Usagi and because of that, I made a second part which is on her new transformation sequence and the first half of the season. Also, I want to make some good GIFs on her due to my childhood memories are overflowing with her and I want to save those GIFs for the last post.

16 comments:

  1. if anyone is curious, the 86 episode of sun and moon has some excellent female foot scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I like this season's animation.

      Delete
    2. Have you seen the entire of the original Sailor Moon?

      Delete
  3. I'm almost caught up, you're right, they improved with character models.

    Further made evident on here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This season has better animated transformation sequences.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Anyway, I'm think I'm almost done with my waifu list, you know I just couldn't settle with a top 10 list, and so I started with 15 and it just keeps growing a bit by a bit.

      Delete
    2. Can't decide who will be your number one waifu.

      Delete
    3. Yuup! I just making a list of all the chicks that are part of my waifu list.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete