Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Custom's Picks: Your Name (Kimi no Na wa)

I recently saw this movie during the holidays last year and I found it very good but not great because of how weak the story is comparing the 5 Centimeters Per Second like for example, despite being presented as a plot twist in the film, the relationship between Mitsuha and her father remains unstable until Mitsuha attempts to persuade him one final time to evacuate the people of Itomori from the comet strike that will destroy the town. Since this movie got me praising for its art and visuals, the story could have been better.
GIFs

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, I do like the feet from the girls but do you think that this movie is overrated?

      Delete
    2. I found the movie to be good but not perfect.

      Delete
    3. I see, never mind. But the female feet are great in this movie.

      Delete
    4. I'll be doing a movie similar to this called Weathering with you.

      Delete
    5. @Dean: Ooh, I'm interested in seeing that myself. The girl who can control the weather looks cute.

      Delete
    6. Dean: Wait? You're doing Weathering with You? Ah, man, I wanted to post that movie too since there aren't that many Shinkai movies to choose from.

      Dan: I haven't seen the movie because I was waiting for it to be released on DVD/Blu-ray.

      Delete
    7. The movie is still too new so it will be a while before the home release is out.

      Delete
    8. I don't want to catch up images in Cam I'm going to wait when I get HD I'm still working on it

      Delete
    9. So you believe your phone won't capture 4K images?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I haven't, but I read about it. Looks like a real tear-jerker.

      Delete
    2. I have. And it's something I now own on Blu-ray. Mitsuha is alluring with those scenes.

      Delete
  3. Shinkai seems to have some interest with feet with the deliberate shots of his films. The related film to this Garden of Words emphasizes this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like that the foot focus is strong in his films?

      Delete
  4. Shinkai-sensei's work is quite phenomenal. Mitsuha is quite a catch.

    ReplyDelete