Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 6, 2020

Fire Emblem Three Houses: Sothis (Updated)

Even though this character had appeared on this blog, I decided to add in more pictures of her. As for the game, I am not much of an fan of Fire Emblem, I only know the characters from Smash Bros. since Melee and I don't know if I can get into Fire Emblem given Three Houses and Heroes came out. Like King said, "With a nickname like the "Shoeless Sorceress" you know this character is definitely a treat for foot fans."
This last picture is from Female Byleth's sixth alternate costume is based off from Sothis in Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Sothis herself appears in the game during Byleth's Final Smash, "Progenitor God Ruptured Heaven" in which she fuses with the two versions of Byleth before dealing a powerful attack and she also appears as a Legend Spirit.

9 comments:

  1. Your missing out on a great series
    I hope you try it someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, I'm not much of a Fire Emblem fan due to the gameplay unsuitable for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Shoeless Sorceress" is the reason I decided to give the game a try. And I'm glad I did. Great game.

    Would've been better if the more female characters showed their feet. Like female Byleth, Dorothea and Bernadetta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since this is a school themed game, I don't think they would.

      Delete
    2. Actually, the Dancer Ensemble outfit shows their feet in sandals. It's really beautiful....

      Delete