Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, April 2, 2021

The Quintessential Quintuplets: Itsuki Nakano (Season 2)

Here we are the last sister. Despite probably having the lowest fan base of all the sisters she has the most scenes this season. I mean I’m sure she has her fans but I don’t think a lot of people are rooting for her. I don’t dislike her she’s just not my favorite. Check out my Season 1 post of her here: The Quintessential Quintuplets: Itsuki Nakano (Season 1)
















































4 comments:

  1. Despite her low fan base, still a nice looking girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah just wish they gave more attention to Yotsuba but I got a feeling next season they will

      Delete
  2. Awesome. Quite the Quintessential set of posts Gumball. :-D

    ReplyDelete