Bianca is another character who we don't really get the chance to see much foot content for. She is so sweet though that it was impossible for her not to appear on the site eventually. I added in some A.I. generated artwork to supplement her lack of scenes.

As Mrbatemanwearingawig pointed out, we do get brief glimpse of her feet in Pokemon Best Wishes Episode 49 along with Iris.
Iris luckily has other foot scenes available
here,
here, and
here.
Everything about Bianca is ultra adorable. She tends to be pretty clumsy but she's so energetic. She's just so much fun to watch in action. She is also very determined and studious too. She also has really cute Pokemon. I would love to be able to massage her feet after a long day of training.
On that mental image...let's bring this post to a close but as always... more to come soon. ^_^
magnification
ReplyDeleteWow. They purposely obscure her feet in the hammock scene. They don’t want to give the fans NUTHIN’ (by “fans” I mean the 7-12 year old boys target demo). Times sure have changed.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah Bianca!!
ReplyDelete