Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Pokemon Masters: Flannery (Hot Springs Outfit)

 After yesterday's post, I got updated that Flannery's feet actually finally got some official attention in the Pokemon Masters game. As part of  a recent  "Passio Hot Springs" Special event, she is given a hot alternate outfit showcasing her feet in sandals. As soon as I heard I been immediately began began scouring the net for information on it. 🔥






(A Massive Thank you to Richfeet for tipping us off to this)

The event has with her knowledge of the Lavaridge hot springs Flannery brought in to help manage a new hot Springs location resulting in her donning the more relaxed attire seen above. You can see a video describing the event here:

The vacation attire she is wearing is hot and it is nice to finally see Flannery feet get some much deserved attention after  7 years. I suspect that like me a lot of Pokemon fans have spent time fantasizing about Flannery and the hot springs since her debut. Hopefully we'll get to see more of her and other classic Pokemon women in the future. :-)

Ok everyone...That's all for now. Thank you for viewing and more to come soon!
-KSC



3 comments:

  1. Heres a tip- Lots of mobile/gacha games have barefoot content, even those who never went barefoot in their respective anime/Manga.

    Maji Battle (Yu Yu Hakusho)
    One piece treasure cruise
    Etc etc

    Odds are if its a gacha, theres swimsuit alt costumes for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow... Thank you very much Barry. I'll try to look for these.

      Delete
  2. So cool King!! Yep I have her myself all maxed up. The yellow coat is her EX color and suits her the most in my opinion. Love her!!!

    ReplyDelete