Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, August 22, 2026

Insomniacs Spider-man: Black Cat (Gemini Edits)

Playing the Insomniacs Spider-man Videogame series, I found myself crushing hard on its version of Felicia Hardy. While Spiderman has a ton of variations to his appearance available in the game. They didn't really showcase any alternate outfits for Felicia to wear. She is also only in a few limited scenes in the game and none of them showcase her barefoot.  However that won't stop me from making my own...




(Various Webfinds and A.I. Artwork of Felicia from the Spider-man Videogame Series)

Other Anime Feet Tributes to the Black Cat:

In this videogame series Black Cat managed to steal every scene she was in as she so often does. I really wish they had more of her in it. Oh well maybe we'll see more of her in the future. Speaking of the future... more to come soon!

Your Friendly Neighborhood 
-KingsSideCastle



4 comments:

  1. She's a great anti-hero. The child version of her has sticky fingers, but a good heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan. ^_^ Yes she is great. My favorite version of her is her 90's Spider-man version where she was a heroic thief.

      Delete
  2. Awesome work! I wonder if MJ (Insomniacs Spider-man) is next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hadn't thought of doing a tribute to MJ from this game yet. That's a good idea.

      Delete