Tonight's female character of choice is Roll Caskett.
(Various webfinds and A.I. edit of Roll)
I know I teased her a little bit in my Tron Bonne post but having played the Megaman Legends game... this version of Roll has a special place in my heart. I spent a lot of time navigating the Megaman mazes with her as my companion and guide. She's very cute and smart as well being a good mechanic who is able to build and repair everything needed. It certainly doesn't hurt that she's an attractive blonde which is one of my major weaknesses. Needless to say she is easy on the eyes for me.
The A.I. generation for this post was a little challenging for me as it took a couple of attempts to get the images I was hoping for. A little advice for those trying A.I. artwork. It does take a little bit of patience. If it is not producing the right result try adjusting the prompt you are entering and use some art tools to help adjust an image as well. Eventually with enough patience you will be able to create an image you are happy with. Just don't be frustrated if it does not occur right away.
Also be sure to check out these other Anime Feet tributes to Roll's other Incarnations:
Yup ... I've done tributes to three versions of this character so far... I guess you could say I'm on a little bit of a Roll. Badum Tish!!! 🥁 ^_^
And since I can't top that pun, I'm going to close this entry on a high note. ^_^
As always... more to come soon!
-KSC
Logging out

















Get your mind out of the gutter, Mega Man. DO NOT think impure thoughts about your sister and her big mouth-watering feet fresh out of those sturdy boots with no socks.
ReplyDelete:-) I can't blame him for thinking that way.
Delete