Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Maria Renard Rondo of Blood (A.I. Generation / Edits)

 You guys may remember that I post a new tribute for Maria Renard last month. I got requested to do one for her Rondo of Blood counterpart. This version of her has a more Chibi / Anime style look.


(Various  Webfinds and A.I. Generated images for this character. Special Thank you to Layne for recommending this version of the character and Benny for sharing some artwork for her.)

More of Maria can be found under this Maria Renard tag here:
More Castlevania feet can be found using this tag:

While my favorite is still her Symphony of the Night video game version. This version of Maria does have a cute look to her and Rondo of Blood showcases her cool animal control abilities more. 

Some of you might know that in addition to Anime Feet I also participate a lot on the site Writing.com. It currently has a 26th Birthday going on with a lot of fun activities that I am taking part in. Because of that I will probably not be as active on Blogger this week and my posting might be pretty light. I'll still try and do some daily posts here though to continue the summer marathon.

Until next time everyone!
-KSC

11 comments:

  1. キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━━ッ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We know you are already able to comment more than this from your post here but comment as you feel comfortable.

      Delete
  3. Wow so cool King. I really like this barefoot edit tech now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, she looks so adorable barefoot! Thanks so much for doing this for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see more adorable girls like her, and maybe even with dirty feet, too!

      Delete
  5. Very cute and Lively character for a series with a title like that.

    ReplyDelete