Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 17, 2026

Soul Calibur: Talim

 Tonight's post is a set dedicated to the cute Soul Calibur fighter Talim








(Various webfinds for this character)

Talim is a nice character. Despite the fact that she is fighter ... she is really cheerful. She is the type of girls you would want to be friends with. As a fighter, Talim is really power. Her batons pack a strong attack and she has some wind boost abilities that pack and extra punch.

What's also cool is that she wears sandals giving players of her game a nice peek at her feet.

Ok everyone. That's all for now. As always... more to come soon!
-KSC

7 comments:

  1. I do miss playing SoulCalibur since I stopped after V. Has anybody played any of the games on this series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, I also stopped after V

      Delete
    2. Anonymous: Why you stopped there?

      Delete
    3. fug, keep forgetting single comment links get tracked as spam But ye.

      Delete